The Cross in the desert: Along the Canning Stock Route in the heart of Australia’s outback, south of Billiluna, East Kimberley.
Quote: Gal 2: 19-21
I have been nailed to the cross with Christ. I have died, but Christ lives in me. And I now live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. I don’t turn my back on God’s gift of undeserved grace.
Issue 5, August 2008, Highlights:
Appointed to Port Hedland
Obituary - Fr Seraphim Sanz de Galdeano OSB MBE OAM
First Stop on Kimberley Journey of Cross and Icon
Warmun - Sister Theresa gets Queen's Birthday OAM
Broome - The Crowning of Mary
Centacare Kimberley - Dads' Program
Dads of the Kimberley - this program is for you!
Dads of the Kimberley – this program is for you!
Do you want to know more about being a dad today?
- understand your kids’ needs better?
- know how to keep your kids more safe?
- join with other dads to share your stories?
Hey, Dad! For Indigenous Dads, Uncles and Pops will help you
- understand the changing role of Aboriginal dads in society
- develop new child management skills
- recognize ways that Aboriginal dads can protect their children
Hey, Dad! will be presented in the Kimberley for groups of dads over the next five months.
Contact us for more detail:
Phone Centacare Kimberley in Broome: 08 9192 2293